Login |  Register |  FAQ

Thanks ISDP

Post subject: Thanks ISDP
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2019, 00:38 

Hey ISDP,

my name is Adam i used to play on the ISDP Servers back in 2013-2015 as YOLO and i think that was one of the best gaming experiences ive ever had. I remember just getting to know mods and instantly falling in love with
Deathrun and CodJumper. Grinding all day for that lvl 30 badge, 50 cent Skin with the Magnum in his hand was
the coolest thing back then. I mean i was 13 years old (too shy to talk on teamspeak, still sittin in it listening to everybody else) starting on here and now im 19 :/ Sadly i dont play videogames anymore due to how my life has changed but ill never forget how great it was playing with all of you guys!! Maybe nobody will even see this post but i just wanted to say thank you for this awesome time :3

I wasn't an official member of this clan but i still think that its the best clan ive ever played with!

Hope you are all doing well :)

Much Love,

Adam

Post subject: Re: Thanks ISDP
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2019, 23:23 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Adam,

Great to read your post and I'm pleased that ISDP had a positive effect on your life 8-)

ISDP as a clan has been running for the best part of 15 years, since the days of DOD.
At it's high point we had over 30 members all playing United Offensive on a regular basis,
sometimes the server would be so busy members could'nt get in !
These days we are down to a handfull of members and guests who regularly play on a Sunday evening
but we still have great games and plenty of banter on team speak.
Deathrun was a great mod for the younger members and the likes of Lozza, YV and Slayer still visit us on Sundays some weeks.

Tis a shame you don't play anymore, but don't forget us if you every want to return to gaming :geek:

best regards m8

UKWarrior

8-)